A large mailing was sent to the Breema Center list for
California, Nevada, Arizona as well as to about 1800 ABMP addresses, going out
next week. There will be about 300 extras we can use to distribute and poster.
Mary is sending personal emails to Breema students who
attended her Intermediate level workshops, inviting them to the May weekend.
There will soon be a smaller sized card which lists the
weekend as well as some other upcoming events, sized to be easy to leave on
tables at cafes and other venues.
An email was sent on April 9, and it will also be mentioned
on the email for Dance Week going out April 18.
I sent Facebook messages to a few enthusiastic Breema students, talking about what I love about this weekend workshop format and hoping to see them
there. Hopefully this will put it in their foreground as they interact with
others....

Thank you for doing this, Yasmin, Denise and Roxanne. A new idea that occurred to me recently: At the upcoming AMTA conference, I thought I might offer Breema students and other conference attendees a discount on the Sept. Weekend Retreat in Ohio. They would need to sign up during the AMTA conference weekend, and I can set up our website so they can register and pay right at our table. I can't quite decide if this is too slick, or just smart encouragement - making the offer when there is interest and when some of these folks are in the midst of our 6 hour workshop. Your thoughts are appreciated. Well-wishing, - Dave Pratt
ReplyDelete